Saturday, August 05, 2006

Maui!

I finished my job at Agilent about a week ago. It was a great experience; I learned a lot about the working world and about biochemistry (more details on this later!).

Right now I am packing for a trip to go to Maui with my parents! I'm very excited! I can't wait to relax, read a lot, listen to my ipod, and sit by the pool. We're going to swim and surf and snorkel (such a strange word)!

It's so crazy that I only have about three weeks until I go back to MIT. I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer so far.

I will do more updates when I get back (which will be on the 14th), including lots of pictures!

PLEASE POST COMMENTS on my blog! I like it when people leave notes or suggestions. So far no one is posting anything except for Gus :-(.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hve your comments on MIT for the seniors who are interested in the school.

Thank you

Anonymous said...

hi, Amber!!!!
It is exciting to read your blog, and I especially love your comments about MIT. I am considering transfering to other colleges after staying one year in Case, but I havent made up my mind yet. Anyway, your articles have the power to encourage others to work hard and keep faith. I am very happy to know that you are having good time in MIT, adn keep in touch!!