Sunday, October 22, 2006

First tests of the semester

My first tests did not go as I wanted them to. I didn't do horribly, but I didn't do outstanding either. I just had my music test last week, and I think that went well, but I have not gotten it back yet. I just need to adapt to these classes and now that the first tests are over, I know what to expect.

The last few weeks have been very stressful since I had three tests in one week, I had a 6.001 project I needed to do (and I met Gus' parents at the same time), and then my parents came for parents weekend, and then I had another test! This weekend I've had a bit of a break, even though I had to write an essay. But at least there are no tests next week!

I will give a more detailed update on all of these things shortly. I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!

No comments: