Saturday, July 08, 2006

Family time! Bridesmaids Are Awesome

A week after I saw my cousin Christopher graduate from high school, I went back to Texas again for his brother, Kyle’s, wedding. I’ve known Kyle’s wife for a few years now, so she already seemed a part of the family because the two of them were always together.

The wedding went so perfectly. Our dresses were pretty, Katie looked gorgeous, Kyle looked handsome, and our baby cousins Logan and Lucy (5 years and 3 years respectively), performed their duties as a flower girl and ring bearer adorably. It was so wonderful to see the family again, we are all very close. We always play a mean game of Pictionary (the best game ever created!) when we get together. The great thing about Pictionary is that you have to guess what someone is drawing, and since people think differently, there are a ton of amusing drawings. One of my favorites was Christopher’s drawing of “Scent of a Woman,” which consisted of a girl that had smells radiating from her body (including armpits). We were never able to guess it :-). Here is a picture of me wearing my bridesmaid dress. I will upload more once I get the pictures from my dad.

No comments: